Moore Stephens international member firms offer you a wide range of legal services and legal support. We provide integrated legal services to domiciled and non-domiciled individuals and national and multinational clients.
Member firms are able to deal with complex structures and evolving laws and regulations.
They can assist and advise you in:
- Corporate law
- M&A transactions
- Real estate
- Banking & finance
- Capital market
- Corporate restructuring
- Private equity & venture capital
- Formation and restructuring of companies
- Corporate governance
- Drafting of contracts
- Advising and drafting of Wills
- Advising and drafting trusts
- The administration of deceased's estates (probate and intestacy work)
- Post-death tax planning Enduring Power of Attorney work
Please note that the range of services will differ between member firms depending
on the regulation in the relevant countries.